Vida glow marine collagen blend is a delicious option for those who want to add a bit of flavor to their collagen intake.
As our Original Vida Glow has no other additives or flavouring it contains the highest quantity of collagen per serve out of our range. Vida Glow uses Type 1 collagen, which is specific for hair, skin and nail benefits.
- Increases skin by up to 91%
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Improves sun damaged skin
- Heals skin inflammation
- Improves nail quality
- Maintains nail health
- Strengthens nail structure
- Corrects damaged nails
- Promotes nail growth
- Promotes hair elongation
- Assists hair regeneration
- Improves hair appearance
- Improves hair health
- Strengthens hair follicles
HOW TO ENJOY
Level 1 - 1 Pack
Our Level 1 Pack is perfect for those who are after a natural boost to their body’s collagen production and want to get a step ahead in maintaining their healthy hair, skin and nails.
You'll receive 90g of Vida Glow Loose Powder, taking 1 - 3 scoops a day.
Level 2 - 2 Packs
Our Level 2 Pack is aimed at those with the first signs of fine lines and wrinkles, weak nails and fine hair. Enjoy more youthful looking, clear and smooth skin – as well as added volume and shine to your hair. Our Level 2 will also strengthen splitting nails.
Take 2 scoops a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.
Level 3 - 3 packs
This is our Beauty Overhaul Package, for those with wrinkles, very fine hair, a dull complexion and brittle nails. Level 3 Pack is very popular with Brides or anyone who is looking for a real ‘pick me up’.
Take 3 scoops a day, one in the morning, one at lunch and one in the evening.
Blend 1 scoop at a time into your morning cereal, porridge, water, juice, or food/beverage of choice.
Remember to keep Vida Glow in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, and moisture.
Contains no artificial flavours, preservatives or other additives.
- 100% Natural Marine Collagen
- Blueberry Juice Powder
- Blueberry Flavour
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.